Monday, October 1, 2007

Kerry Vs Coonan

Holy Cow! It's not often that I see Kerry O'Brien on the 7:30 report intimidated but I just watched Helen Coonan the Minister for Communications do just that. She dismissed a question out-of-hand and accused him of not knowing even the basics about broadband in such a front-foot and head-kicking way and I was almost aroused. Ooops, i should tone it down a bit as I emailed Julie Bishop to try and get her to read this blog. Nah, i'm sure she can hack it.

Well the Libs obviously read my mind. We needed to bring out some female heavy hitters as i just blogged a hour ago. As it turned out it was not Julie Bishop but Helen Coonan to take the first swing.

I just love this issue aswell, refer to my earlier blog 'Telstra tellsya howta vote' for more info. Labour is playing businiess favourites like the sleazy thugs they are. They want to help Telstra keep monopoly power and bully consumers. Just like they support big unions bashing small business.